New Build

Whitchurch Pre-School has been giving the children of Whitchurch, Pangbourne and the local areas a wonderful start to their education in a caring and nurturing setting for over twenty years.

 

We want to be there for the next generation of children. But unfortunately, our building was second hand twenty years ago and is costing us more and more each year in maintenance. We need to invest in a new Pre-School building that is kind to the environment, and provides a calm environment for our children.

 

We are looking for an experienced project manager who can lead the building project at all stages from kick off to final handover. The Pre-school has approximately 25% of the budget through fundraising income and needs to raise the remaining 75%. The ideal would be for the building to be built in the summer holidays of 2021. 

 

If you have project management skills and want to lead on a significant building project, please read the Role Description and email our Chair, Mel Uglow, chairpersonwhitchurchpreschool@gmail.com for more information.

"Young children construct their knowledge best through active, engaged, meaningful experiences that provide interaction with their environments and others." 

Harris Helm and Gronlund (1999)

Learn more:

Activities

Read about our weekly timetable and how our activities encourage development. 

Our Aims

Read about our driving principles and aims as a pre-school.

Progress

Read about how we record development and show you what your child has been doing and learning with us.

EYFS

Read about the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework and see how we use it to plan learning.

Whitchurch Pre-School

Eastfield Lane

Whitchurch on Thames

RG8 7EJ

Contact us

Email: hello@whitchurchpreschool.org

Phone: 0118 984 4516

Registered Charity: 1183193

© 2023 by Whitchurch Pre-School. |  Terms of Use  |   Privacy Policy